Finding that exceptional and unique caregiver requires a great deal of time and effort that may result in disappointment.
We, at The Nanny Booth, work hard so you do not have to! We skillfully gather and screen candidates based on your requirements and make them available for you to interview!
We understand that every family is unique; that is why we offer a personalized service that is completely tailored to your needs.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
• We interview, screen, and vet candidates to make sure that the ones we send you fulfill all your requirements.
• Assistance with hourly rates and salaries depending on your location, number of children, and job requirements.
• Access to a wider range of caregivers thanks to our social media platforms and personal connections.
• We check the caregiver’s references for you and share their insights.
• Assistance in creating a work contract between you and the
• Assistance with a complete background check screening.
Requirements for caregivers
✔️A minimum of 3 years of nanny-paid experience for a nanny position.
✔️A minimum of 1 year of experience working with children for mother’s helper and babysitting positions.
✔️ Eligible to work in the US.
✔️Valid social security number.
✔️CPR and First Aid certified or willing to get it before their official start date.
✔️They are willing to undergo a background check and motor vehicle report screening.
✔️Caregivers go through an extensive interview and screening process and only the ones who qualify are then presented to a potential employer.